Leave Your Drainage Issues Behind
Puddles, muddy silt, foul smells and dampness – they’re all signs of drainage issues. Not only are they unsightly; they can also lead to bigger problems down the road. Water should drain away from your commercial building or residence, or you risk water intrusion and mold in your structure.
Fortunately, we can help. Dry Building Solutions installs custom site drains to resolve drainage problems affecting your building and grounds. Our drainage solutions can protect your foundation, sidewalk, landscaping and parking lot from excess water that lingers after rain or a storm.
Perhaps you already have a drain but it doesn’t appear to be working. Because drainage is underground, it can be difficult to assess the situation. Dry Building Solutions will do a thorough inspection and pinpoint any issues such as:
- Blockages caused by leaves, dirt or sewage
- Displaced/open joints as a result of ground movement or instability
- Cracks in pipes due to age and wear-and-tear
- Holes and clogs caused by roots seeking water, typically at the joints
- Broken or collapsed pipes, allowing water to seep out
All of these drainage problems spell trouble. Ignore them and you could soon be contending with foundation damage, flooding, erosion, mosquito breeding, dead shrubs, ice build-up and cracking on sidewalks, driveways and retaining walls.
Why Choose Dry Building Solutions
With over 50 years of experience as a second-generation waterproofer, Charles Farrell founded and operates Dry Building Solutions. He’s a native New Yorker with unrivaled expertise in effective waterproofing.
Dry Building Solutions has earned a reputation as specialists in drainage installation and repair. Commercial and residential clients trust us to fix their drainage problems efficiently and permanently. We’re licensed, OSHA-certified for compliance with all safety regulations, and fully insured.
Contact Dry Building Solutions to:
- Assess your drainage issues
- Check gutters, downspouts, land grade, surface depressions, and run-off
- Design a custom drainage solution for your property
- Perform drainage maintenance or repairs
- Educate you on how to prevent drainage problems in the future
Get a Free Estimate
Don’t wait until the next storm. For a long-term drainage solution, contact us at Dry Building Solutions today. We are the drainage and waterproofing experts in metro New York City (Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Westchester County), New Jersey and Connecticut. We’ll come to your location and provide you with a no-obligation estimate for your commercial project.